OutlookNormalizer is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-09. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Outlook Normalizer is a simple stand alone program for Search and Replace in your MS Outlook contact data. The straight forward interface will assist you in renaming and formatting names, addresses, phone numbers, area codes, etc for multiple contacts at once.
If you have many Outlook contacts this utility can be a time saver.
All changes can be previewed before they are written to the Outlook pst file or Exchange store.
For advanced users there is support for regular expressions.
- Rename phone numbers for multiple contacts at once.
- Format names and addresses to one type of spelling.
- Format area and international dialing codes for all contacts.
- Remove spaces in phone numbers.
- Lowercase all your email addresses.
- Search and replace data in your Outlook contact data.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Preview all changes before contact data is changed.
- Optional confirmation on each replace.
- Support for regular expressions.
- Logging support.
OutlookNormalizer (version 1.3.4) has a file size of 1.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 59 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.